Thursday, July 05, 2007

Mel-and-Choly

I can't sleep at night. I haven' t gotten a thorough night's sleep in well over a month. It's affecting everything. My thought processes, my moods, my reactions.

I feel like I'm drowning. Unfortunately, since I've always swam to safety before, nobody's asking if I need a life preserver. It's interesting. There hasn't been a day, over the last three weeks, that I haven't cried. Nobody seems to notice; or have any interest.

July 14 would have been my mother's 56th birthday. It's also the day that my babies are going to Louisiana. Despite the fact that it will afford me some much needed rest, it only reminds me of how alone I am.

I'm just dealing with a lot of bad feelings today.

I'm really hoping to feel better soon.

3 comments:

BLESSD1 said...

I'm hoping you feel better soon too, Breeze. Gimme a call :-)

bint alshamsa said...

You are so loved, my dear! I'm going to call you this week so that we can catch up.

(((hugs)))

Amadeo said...

Buck up...I'll hire midgets to cock punch people of your choosing.