As usual, I'm always ready to give unsolicited personal info about myself. So, here goes.
Five Things I Want to Change
1. I procrastinate.
2. I'm suspicious.
3. I suck at financial management.
4. I am a major worry wart.
5. I cuss first and ask questions later.
Five Things I Like About Me
1. I have a thirst for knowledge
2. I'm a good listener
3. I'm willing to admit that I'm wrong and apologize
4. My smile
5. I'm a pretty good parent
Five Things I Would Like in Five Years
1. A good relationship with God.
2. My own home.
3. A healthy relationship.
4. My first book published.
5. To send my father and stepmother on a vacation.
Five Things I Do Not Apologize For
1. Putting my kids first
2. Openly expressing my feelings
3. Immediately excising drama from my life
4. Working hard
5. Going with my instinct
Five Things I Need To Survive
4. A good book
5. My mother's advice
Five Lessons I've Learned
1. Trust your gut
2. Silence speaks volumes
3. You really are taught all of life's skills in kindergarten
4. Saying no is easier when you are responsible for others
5. When a person makes a statement, then adds "but", whatever follows is how they truly feel.
Five Favorite Books
1. Memoirs of a Geisha
2. Nervous Conditions
3. The Darkest Child
5. The Best Kind of Loving
Five Favorite Movies
1. Fists of Fury
2. Malcolm X
3. Love Jones
4. The Last Samurai
Five Favorite Musical Artists
2. Black Star (I can't separate them)
3. Red Hot Chili Peppers
4. Al Greene
5. Gladys Knight
Five Weird Factoids
1. If I don't have ice for my cereal, I don't eat cereal
2. I LOVE cartoons
3. I always drive in the inside lanes on bridges
4. Coordinating underwear is important to me
5. I have a bad giggling habit
Five Places I'd Like to "Make the Beast With Two Backs"
1. That tower that watches Niagra Falls in Canada
2. An elevator
3. A park
4. Navarre Beach
5. The Eiffel Tower
Five Things That Go A Long Way
1. REALLY ask how I'm doing
2. Remember things that I say
3. Be direct but tactful
4. Respect my kids (i.e. my obligations and boundaries as a parent)
5. Tell me when I'm acting like a beyotch
Five Places I want to Visit
4. Rio de Janeiro
5. Hong Kong
Five Things Going Through My Head Right Now
1. Am I going to be single in my 30's?
2. I should have bought some Cheerios
3. My hair looks an awful mess
4. I have to start walking during my lunch break
5. I need to go to bed