Tuesday, September 06, 2005

In true Plantation Tradition

"Tell Marse Linkum fo to take his freedom back." That's pretty much what I'm waiting for the next boot licking, Bush loving negro to say. It's good to know that there are some folks in this world that still love them some massa! I'll bet at this very moment there's some Uncle Tom ass cat reading a Thomas Nelson Page poem and saying, "Nah dats how iss s'pose ta bes." I'm a firm believer in everyone being allowed to have their opinion, but I am also allowed to think that said believer is ill informed and possibly mentally deficient.

I'm not so unreasonable to say that this is all Bush's fault, but to not see that this is this administration's most blatant display of a lack of regard for black folks is utterly ridiculous.

No comments: