Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Break Yo'self FOOL!! Blog Jackin!

I'm stealing an idea from a blogger, who stole the idea from two other bloggers. (Is there no honor?)

Actually, I think the idea is hot, but I'm also busy (and a lil lazy) so I'll just paste the concept:

So for those of you who don't frequent the other blogs that I do, Im going to explain what I am doing. Today is Tuesday. You all have until Friday to submit 3 Questions that you want me to answer

THREE QUESTIONS

Leave the questions in the comment section. I will answer the questions Saturday or Sunday and post every answer to every question to the best of my ability.

Ask anything you want to know about me. No question is too crazy.


I'm going to be supremely bored this weekend, so take pity on me and give me something to do. Don't force me to go to the mall and buy another pair of shoes!!

4 comments:

MBT4679 said...

1. What is your NASTIEST sexual fantasy? Be honest. I mean shit that is so nasty makes you blush when u think about it

2. When was the last time you cried and why did you cry?

3. If you had Djimon Honsou (sp?) for 8 hours and you could do anything with him, give me THREE detailed descriptions of things you would do.

Breez said...

*sigh* Leave it to your exhibitionist ass to be freaky! YA DAMNED FREAK!! lol

TYGAH "SABRE" THOMAS said...

1. WHERE DID U GO WHEN U LEFT US AT THE POOL HALL?

2. WHAT WERE THE POSITIONS U MIGHT HAVE BEEN IN , IF SEX OCCURED THAT NIGHT?

3. HOW MANY LICKS OR SUCTION DOES IT TAKE FOR U TO MAKE A MAN CUM?

NeenaLove said...

1. when you were little, like say 8 years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?

2. going along with all the sexual questions... (u must be a freak)... lol... describe your "first time", your age, where you were... the whole 9.

3. describe the perfect date... without concern for time and money.