Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's never really goodbye, is it?

Mental Oasis. It was like falling in love for the very first time. (You have no idea how ironic this statement is.)

I established the Oasis on November 4, 2004. How amazingly life can change! If you would have told me that less than a year later, I'd be a stranger in a strange land, I would have chuckled. I thought I would never escape New Orleans. That's partially why I created the blog. An escape; a sounding board; a means to show people that I'm pretty damned clever.

It was my intent to hold off until the fourth anniversary to close out this blog, but what better time like the present for a new start. So, welcome to Wreckless Endangerment. Enjoy the ride!

4 comments:

BLESSD1 said...

Awww....I'll miss the oasis :-)

The Love Collective said...

Cool blog! Just showing love.

http://boughettonews.blogspot.com/

Clifton said...

I like the new site but now I have to go in and adjust my link codes.

Breez said...

thanks for visiting the spot. i'm hoping you enjoy the new one.