Friday, September 12, 2008

So not trying to deal with this

So last night, we were watching TV, and the girl child says, "well, when you take a pregnancy test, how do you know how many lines are right?" Uh...what the fuck? After answering her question (I'm a firm believer on if you can ask the question, you can receive the answer), I decided that I had enough for the day. I went to bed. (I've been sleeping much better lately.)

This morning, we were going about our routine of getting ready, and she said, "Is it hard, Mommy?" I offhandedly asked what. The news was on and we were watching a report about the Capoiera Festival. "Having two kids and having to do everything by yourself."

Now, she's ALWAYS been a heavy chick. She favors biographies and books about state history over fiction. She prefers Animal Planet over Cartoon Network and she's first rate student. But still, I am SO not ready.

1 comment:

BLESSD1 said...

This is what you get when you're raising two lil Rhodes' scholars...