Friday, March 04, 2005

Just something floating around...

Strip clubs. Interesting concept. A guy leaves home and grabs money to watch naked women that he can't touch dance around. Hmmm. . . sorry, but I can't get with it. I mean, can't you just hit up Pay Per View in the evening and handle ya biz that way? It's what? $11.99 and you don't even have to tip. J/K!!! I know there are some men who take the titty bars extremely seriously. I can't knock them for that.

However, personally, I'm not a big fan of male strippers. I'm sorry if you happen to read this blog and it offends you. I just can't do it. There's something so horribly cheesy about it. Greasy men come out and dance in tight clothes that they strip off to reveal even tighter undergarments, i.e. what I call the schlong sock. It's gross man. I know chicks that go CRAZY over male strippers, however, any dude that dances around in panties is suspect to me.

Ah well. . . to each his own.

1 comment:

The Humanity Critic said...

Great post. I had to get over my stripclub phase a few years back. I'm digging the blog once again.